Concept: The community taking stock of their successes and failures to inform next steps.
Questions to ask yourself:
- How do we capture that? (Impact indicators?)
- How do we describe and share our outcomes with the community?
- What is the community’s feedback?
- How will the community know when they are successful?
- What were the unintended outcomes?
- At what point are you, as the Extension professional, finished?
- What are the points at which you must conduct evaluation?
Questions to ask the community:
- What were the impacts?
- How will this inform our next steps?
- What is the rest of the community’s level of ‘buy-in’ to the outcomes we reached? Has it changed from when we started?
- What were the unexpected outcomes?
- How will the community continue to sustain this effort?
- How will the community team communicate efforts and success to the broader community?
- When and how will we report or act on what we learned through the evaluation?